Since our inception in 1988, we have focused on our commitment to provide the best possible customer service to our clients while providing the highest level of compassionate and ethical care to improve the quality of life for the patients we serve. Our success is a result of our ability to recruit highly qualified professionals in a very competitive environment.
Our Values of honesty, integrity, and compassion, combined with a strong sense of partnership with our clients, ensure that you can trust your patients will receive the highest standard of care and attention.
Whether the need is Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy, contact us to learn more about how TNR can provide the most effective care for your patients.
The TNR Advantage
- Extensive coverage throughout the Chicagoland area including Cook, DuPage, Will, Kendall, McHenry, Lake, Boone, DeKalb and Kankakee counties
- The fasting growing provider in Southeast Florida, including Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River counties
- Highly qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists, providing you with access to over 150 clinicians in Illinois and over 100 clinicians in south east Florida
- Bilingual therapists speaking a variety of languages including Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Belarusian, Polish, Tagalog, Hindi, Punjabi, Arabic and Pakistani
- Dedicated staffing coordinator and customer service representative for your agency
- Accurate and timely documentation, patient evaluations submitted within 24-48 hours
- Care coordination between clinician and your agency upon completion of patient evaluations
- Therapists provide and update all short/long-term goals on every visit; along with demonstrating medical necessity of the therapist visit
- Ongoing webinars and education for our therapists, keeping them up-to-date on the latest changes affecting home health care
- Over 60 OASIS trained therapists
- Online credentials shared via TherapyBOSS
- Our therapists use HIPPA compliant TherapyBOSS for documentation
The History of TNR
TNR was founded in 1988 by two physical therapists who had experienced the ups and downs of trying to provide quality rehabilitative services through contract work. Based on their tenure as clinicians and managers, they believed they could improve the practice standards that should be expected from a third party therapy provider.
Since 1988 TNR’s commitment to the standards of the highest level of rehabilitative therapy care and outstanding customer service has enabled TNR to become an industry leader. During this period TNR has significantly grown its practice by: expanding its geographic coverage by developing in-house recruiting programs; developing orientation and on-going training programs to ensure its therapists are always current in the ever changing home health industry; dramatically increasing the number of agencies it serves through aggressive marketing efforts; and developing dedicated customer service teams.
Additionally, a significant investment was made to be one of the first therapy providers to put an electronic medical records (EMR) system in place. Each therapist has the opportunity to use a touch-screen computer tablet to manage the patient’s plan of care and be able to record each service provided. This EMR system allows TNR to deliver patient care and customer service in a timelier and more efficient manner and still keep in strict compliance with all regulations.
TNR expanded to the Florida market in 2015 with the acquisition of three leading therapy staffing companies. The integration of these three companies has provided the opportunity for TNR to also build an industry leading home health therapy company in south east Florida.
At TNR Staffing… We Choose To Make A Difference.